· Soy – is truly a wonder food.
· Soy is an excellent source of dietary fiber and protein.
· It is rich in vitamin B6- important in building amino acids and in the formation of neurotransmitters.
· Furthermore, soy is often recommended as an alternative for meat in low-fat diets.
· Soy’s greatest advantage is in it being a rich source of isoflavones – plant hormones helps to reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
· A soy diet may also play a role in the reduced incidence of menopausal symptoms among Asian women – in fact, it is thought that plant hormones will eventually take the place of conventional estrogen-replacement therapy.
· Soybean however has anti-nutritional factor that causes poor digestibility of protein. Hence it is advised to take minimal amounts of soy in its natural state and prefer its processed products like readymade soya flour, tofu, tempeh, miso, soya sprouts, soya oil and soya dairy products which are better for consumption
· Stay lean with soy
· Soy lowers blood pressure and cholesterol in men.
· Soy has beneficial on blood pressure and cholesterol and urinary excretion. Not only was their total blood cholesterol significantly lower, but their levels of HDL (good) cholesterol significantly increased.
· For optimal health, eat soya.
Grade-A Non-GMO Soybeans, from India.
Soy is an excellent source of dietary fiber and protein. An excellent source of protein for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Soy has beneficial on blood pressure and cholesterol and urinary excretion. Not only was their total blood cholesterol significantly lower, but their levels of HDL (good) cholesterol significantly increased.
Make Soymilk, Tofu or a delicious Bean-soup for a comforting meal.
Urban Platter – Simply Good Food! 🙂
Jioo Organics’ Soybeans are very palatable and add a distinctive flavour and taste to salads, in addition to being used in traditional preparations.
Good packing good product also healthy
Shilpa Gupta –
WE bought this to make Soya milk. It’s good quality beans, we got a good amount of soya milk out of it, and it’s quite tasty too… i recommend this product. Thank you
Neena Gaba –
I bought soybean to make tofu, and it turned out amazing. I am eating it on a regular basis. Tasty tofu.
My home-made Tempe taste much better with this product.