Hung Muslin Curd Cloth is a tremendously versatile cloth with numerous uses. Hung Muslin Curd Cloth is a gauzy fabric made from 100% cotton, that is light, durable and versatile.
- Cheesecloth is Versatile for Straining, Storing, and Wrapping Foods .
- Curdcloth is a loosely woven, gauzy cloth that is made out of cotton, and it’s the best choice to meet all of your professional and food service supply needs.
- The yogurt is kept in a muslin cloth and tied tightly and hung off the wall to let all the water drain off to make a thick and creamy textured hung
Cheesecloth is a loose-woven gauze-like carded cotton cloth used primarily in cheese making and cooking.
- Specially Created For Culinary & Cooking Usage
- Cooking Ideal For Basting, Poaching, Straining, Wrapping, Canning.