Keep your laundry items clean and white with the help of this Borax powder by Jioo Organics. Borax is a natural laundry booster and helps remove stains. It is a color-safe bleach alternative, which not only helps retain the color of the clothes and but also softens hard water. It can be used for cleaning the bathroom, kitchen, and clothes in an effective manner and is an all-around cleaning agent for your home.
Jioo Organics Borax Powder have versatile usage:
- Clean Tubs and Showers. Sprinkle some borax on a sponge or damp cloth-like you would a powdered cleaner such as Ajax-and scrub tubs and showers. When you’re done, thoroughly rinse every surface with water.
- Clean Toilets. To clean toilets, simply pour one cup of borax into the water, stir it up, then let it sit overnight. The next day, scrub it with a brush.
- Unclog Drains. Use a funnel to pour 1/2 cup of borax down the drain, then slowly add 2 cups of boiling water. Let it sit for at least 10 minutes, then flush it out with hot water. Repeat as necessary.
- Clean the Fridge. That same all-purpose cleaner works on the outside of the fridge. But for food spills on the inside, all you need is one tablespoon of borax per quart of warm water.
- Wash the Dishes. Mix 1 tablespoon of borax with 1 tablespoon of finely grated soap, then add 2 cups of boiling water and whisk until blended. Let it sit until it cools, and then you’ll have homemade dish soap.
- Clean the Floor. Put 1/4 cup of borax and 1/2 cup of vinegar into a bucket, then fill it up with hot water and add a squirt of dish soap.
- Remove Carpet / mattress Stains. Mix 1/2 cup of borax with 2 cups of warm water, then use the solution and a sponge to saturate the stained area. Scrub it thoroughly, let it sit for 30 minutes, then vacuum the area and let it dry.
- Borax may be used for numerous applications, including household uses such as cleaning laundry, personal