Why Lotus Seeds :-
1. For Diabetes:- Nutritionists favored lotus seeds due to low calorie and high fiber content. Dietary fiber has the potential to lower high sugar levels in your bloodstream. This is why people with diabetes should consume a handful of lotus seeds at least thrice a week. It functions as a snack you will feel less hungry throughout the day.
2. For Stomach Health:- Regular consumption of processed food can disrupt your stomach health. This is why you should keep foods that can ward off sudden stomach problems, at home. Roasted lotus seeds can work fine in this regard. The vitamins and minerals in the seed can treat diarrhea, vomit, and indigestion.
3. Provides Instant Energy:- You can replace processed and sugary energy beverages with lotus seeds. They function as an instant energy booster and can become a natural source to obtain potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and protein. Lotus seeds are super easy to consume and can become a healthy snack option as well.
4. Improves Urination:- The enzymes found in the lotus seeds are said to alleviate urinary tract infections and allow proper urination. However, you should not opt for self-medication in case of pain during urination and consult with a physician instead.
5. Maintains Blood Pressure:- You can incorporate a handful of lotus seeds into your diet in case of blood pressure. The seeds are packed with antispasmodic and isoquinoline alkaloids that help widens blood vessels and alleviate blood pressure.
*24×7 service available