Millets are one of the oldest of human foods, dating back 7000 years. Millets are rich in dietary fiber and nutrients like iron, zinc and B vitamins.
Health Benefits (Imprecise) :
- Little millet is also called as king of cereals because of its rich nutritional and medicinal value.
- It contains high phosporous. It especially good for people who has low body mass.
- It is a rich source of B-vitamins, minerals like calcium, iron, zinc, potassium among others
- May help for growing kids to strengthens the body. It’s complex carbohydrates digest slowly which is very helpful for diabetic patients.
- Nutrition Value:100gms of little millet has
- Protein-7.7 G
- Fat-5.2 G
- Minerals- 1.5 G
- Iron- 9.5 Mg
- Calcium- 17 mg
- Calories -207 kcal.