The radish (Raphanus raphanistrum subsp. Sativus) is an edible root vegetable of the Brassicaceae family that was domesticated in Europe in pre-Roman times. Radishes are grown and consumed throughout the world, being mostly eaten raw as a crunchy salad vegetable. They have numerous varieties, varying in size, flavor color and length of time they take to mature.
Edible Raddish Seed, Pack of 100 g
- Tested and superb quality.
- Best in Class Germination.
- Carrot Seeds Is A Vegetarian Product.
- Made Out Of Best Quality. No Artificial Color, No Chemical.
- It comes in a re-usable stand-up zipper pouch for convenient storage.
50 in stock
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 5 cm|
- - Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- - Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- - Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)